Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2012.12.17 Meeting Notes"
2012.12.17 Meeting Notes
Davis Public Library
- Installfests —
Andrew Roach may talk to people at N Street Co-housing about holding
Installfests there again. (Our previous contact, Dan, has moved, so
Bill will find a new contact for Andrew.)
- Hands-On Demo —
LUGOD has once again been invited to participate in the Davis Food Co-Op's
"Healthy, Wealthy and Wise" series of events in January.
Eric Engelhard, Brian Lavender, Andrew Roach, and Bill Kendrick have
offered to volunteer. Bill will coordinate with the Co-op.
- News —
- Anniversary meeting next month! (January), at the Veterans Memorial Center
- No speaker scheduled for February yet
- LUGOD needs a treasurer (our previous one has moved out of town)
- Becoming a UC Davis "Campus Affiliate Group" —
- Davis Community Network (DCN) Resource Allocation Committee) —
- Financial Report —
- $33.00 in donations were collected.
- Bill Kendrick
- Jeff Defay
- Brian Lavender
- Andrew Roach
- Randy B
- Eric Engelhard
- Tim Riley
- Scott B
- William R
- Chris Evans
- Stephen C
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2013 Sep 02 12:48