Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2017.08.21 Meeting Notes"
2017.08.21 Meeting Notes
- Hands-On Demo:
- Next meeting: September 18, 2017 at Davis Public Library: "Installfest Junior."
- Next social (September 5) will be at Steve's Pizza rather than Crepeville. See the website for details.
- October meeting will be at Davis Hackerspace, nominations for officers will be opened then.
- Financial Report:
- No recent expenditures
- Donations: $12.10
- Special elections nominations: Tim Thatcher nominated himself for president and Kevin Weedon nominated himself for vice president.
- They both ran unopposed and approval was passed by consent.
- Our officers are (effective at the next meeting):
- Tim Thatcher: president (root)
- Kevin Weedon: vice president (sys)
- Will Marshall: treasurer (/dev/null)
- Kenneth Lyons: secretary (typescript)
- "Observing the Night Sky with Free Open-Source Software," presented by LUGOD members (Tim T., Will M., Kenny L.)
- Will: Stellarium
- Kenny: Celestia
- Tim: Gpredict
- Tim T.
- Kenny L.
- Will M.
- Kevin W.
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2017 Aug 21 21:00