Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2017.05.15 Meeting Notes"
2017.05.15 Meeting Notes
Davis Public Library
- Installfests —
- Hands-On Demo —
- Farmer's market planning is still in progress. Will has written a
survey to determine who might be interested in helping update
fliers (see news item).
- News —
- LUGOD social gathering, June 6 at Crepeville
- Bill Kendrick is stepping down from his long tenure as LUGOD president to
move to Washington. Good luck Bill!
- Will has made a survey to collect info on LUGOD member interests. Fill out the survey on Survey Monkey
- Next meeting, June 19th at Davis Public Library; topic TBA
- Financial Report —
- Currently have about $713.
- $27 in donations were collected
- Special Elections —
- We are now in need of a president. Tim Thatcher as vice president serves as
de facto president.
- "DockerCon17 Recap and Highlights",
presented by Stephen Matthew Helms
- Bill Kendrick
- Kenny Lyons
- Tim Thatcher
- Will Marshall
- Stephen Matthew Helms
- Brian Lavender
- Case (via Skype)
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2017 Jun 10 18:13