Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2013.02.18 Meeting Notes"
2013.02.18 Meeting Notes
Explorit Nature Center
- Installfests —
- Hands-On Demo —
- We held a demo at the Davis Food Co-Op on January 13th, as part of their
"Healthy, Wealthy and Wise" program of educational events during January.
- Whole Earth Festival at UC Davis is coming soon, and we can go if
there's interest. Bill will check on entry due date.
- News —
- Office Elections
Andrew Roach nominated himself for /dev/null (treasurer) position.
He'll announce it to the group via mailing list, and we'll vote at the
- Becoming a UC Davis "Campus Affiliate Group" —
- Davis Community Network (DCN) Resource Allocation Committee) —
- Financial Report —
- Our deposit refund from renting the Veterans Memorial Center for
our January meeting should be on its way to us; has not arrived yet.
- $10.00 in donations were collected.
- "SugarCRM and Open Source", by Joseph Arruda
- "Raspberry Pi", by Michael B
- Bill Kendrick
- Andrew Roach
- Joseph Arruda
- Michael B
- Brian Lavender
- ...and 1 other
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2013 Sep 02 12:30