Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2011.03.21 Meeting Notes"
2011.03.21 Meeting Notes
Yolo County Public Library, Mary L. Stephens Davis Branch
- Installfests —
None scheduled, but likely in the coming months, probably at N Street
- Hands-On Demo —
Diego asked about whether we still do them at the Farmers Market
(Saturday morning) or Picnic in the Park (Wednesday evening), at
Central Park in downtown Davis. Bill suggested bringing the topic up on
the mailing list.
- News —
- Announcement of upcoming events:
- Our guest speaker couldn't make it tonight due to weather, so the
Flight Simulator talk will be rescheduled for fall.
- March 29th - NASA Open Source Summit at NASA Ames Research Center in
Mountain View. Physical space limited, but streaming videos
and online discussion will be avaialble.
- April and May talks (Django web frame work, and MythTV) may swap dates.
- SacLUG meets at Silver Skillet in Sacramento each month; may move to
SMUD offices (like SacBLUG, who also meet monthly)..
- Becoming a UC Davis "Campus Affiliate Group" —
- Financial Report —
LUGOD's bank balance is $1133.45. Tax exempt status request was delivered to
Calif. FTB on 3/16; they have up to 90 days to resapond.
$6.00 in donations were received.
- Andrew Roach
- Bill Kendrick
- Greg FitzGerald
- Diego Pedrosa
- Steve Inness
- William Kendrick
- Harry Low
- Charley Shattuck
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2011 Mar 29 18:46