Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2007.06.18 Meeting Notes"
2007.06.18 Meeting Notes
Davis Public Library
- Demo — No demo scheduled.
- Installfests — The next Installfest will be
Saturday, June 30th.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or post to the 'vox-if' mailing list for more
information, or if you'd like to volunteer for future IFs.
- LERT — No news.
As usual, send email to email@example.com if you need emergency Linux help.
- Library — No news.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd
like to borrow any books. (See www.lugod.org/library )
- Officer Elections — Bill Kendrick nominated himself
for vice president. No officers were in attendance, so no vote was
taken. E-mail email@example.com to nominate yourself, or another.
- Financial Report — $??.?? in voluntary dues were
- Bill Kendrick, lead developer of Tux Paint, discussed upcoming features.
Presentation slides and
- Bill Kendrick
- Melissa Hardenbrook
- Jeff Defay
- Alex Mandel
- ... and one other
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2007 Jun 19 15:24