Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2007.01.15 Meeting Notes"
2007.01.15 Meeting Notes
Davis Public Library
- Demo — No demo scheduled.
- Installfests — The next Installfest is scheduled for
Saturday, January 20th at UC Davis. Please RSVP. Contact email@example.com
or post to the 'vox-if' mailing list for more information, or if you'd
like to volunteer.
- LERT — No news.
As usual, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need emergency Linux help.
- Library — No news.
Send email to email@example.com if you'd
like to borrow any books. (See www.lugod.org/library )
- LUGOD Birthday — LUGOD was founded in January 1999,
and therefore turned 8 years old at this meeting. Henry House brought
pizza from The Village Bakery, a cake from Ciocolate, and Emily Stumpf
- Officer Elections — No new officer nominations were
received. Due to low meeting turn-out, nothing election-rated was done.
- Financial Report — $?.?? in voluntary dues were
- Brian Lavender discussed syncing two computers using rsync, demonstrating
it using Qemu. He then talked about his attempts at getting IMAP shared
mail folders working, and the group helped him to debug some issues.
- Henry House
- Nick Schmalenberger
- Bill Kendrick
- Melissa Hardenbrook
- William Kendrick
- Gabe Rosa
- Emily Stumpf
- Dmitriy Ivanov
- Doug Barbieri
- Chris McKenzie
- Brian Lavender
- David Waeten
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2007 Jan 16 23:21