Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2006.11.20 Meeting Notes"
2006.11.20 Meeting Notes
- Demo — No demo scheduled.
- Installfests — November Installfest was cancelled due to
low RSVPs. The next IF is scheduled for December 2, 2006, earlier in the
month than usual to avoid a conflict with the holidays.
- LERT — No news.
As usual, send email to email@example.com if you need emergency Linux help.
- Library — No news.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd
like to borrow any books. (See www.lugod.org/library )
- Officer Elections — Officer nominations were to end at
tonight's meeting, but have been extended through to the December
general meeting (December 18th), when elections will begin.
So far, only the following nominations were received:
- root - Henry House
- sys - Ryan Castellucci (declined)
- typescript - Alex Mandel (declined)
- /dev/null - Henry House
- Financial Report — $0.00 in voluntary dues were
- Henry House
- Ryan Castellucci
- Nick Schmalenberger
- Richard Harke
- Jeff Defay
- Steve Davison
- Tim Schafer
- ... plus a few others
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2006 Nov 24 11:46