Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2005.02.01 Meeting Notes"
2005.02.01 Meeting Notes
- Next meeting topic: Version control.
(Ken will talk about how (and why) he keeps his whole home directory
- While waiting for our speaker to arrive (he was stuck in traffic),
we said 'hi' to Bill Kendrick via speakerphone and discussed 'urpmi',
kernel patches, kernel development, and SMP in the kernel.
- Demo - No report.
- Installfests - The last Installfest (Jan. 22) had a mob.
"Where are they?" Normally, Installfests bring lots of new members
to the meetings!
- LERT - No report.
- Library - Henry said he would bring random books to meetings,
so that people will be interested in checking them out.
- Micah Cowan presented Typography and PostScript.
- Ken Bloom
- Emily Stumpf
- Dimitry Ivanov
- Bill Wells
- Steve Jones
- Dick Ely
- Richard Harke
- Jeff Defay
- Ken Herron
- Micah Cowen
- Rick Moen
- ...and two others.
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2005 Feb 09 00:29