Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2004.12.07 Meeting Notes"
2004.12.07 Meeting Notes
- Demo - No demos scheduled.
- Installfests - This month's Installfest is scheduled for
Sunday, December 19th.
- LERT - No report.
- Library - No report.
- Officer Elections - There were no nominations for
secretary! So Vice President Dmitriy Ivanov will continue acting
as secretary. Send your nominations to him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial Report - $22.62 in voluntary dues were
- Bill Fell and Harry Ng from the California Air Resources Board
and Allen Lung from the California Franchise Tax Board spoke about
implementing Open Source software in California government.
(Slides coming soon)
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2004 Dec 10 21:15