Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2004.09.20 Meeting Notes"
2004.09.20 Meeting Notes
- Demo - No demos scheduled.
- Installfests - There will be two installfests next month;
Saturday, October 9th and Sunday, October 17th. You can volunteer by
emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. LUGOD has received some Debian 3.0 CDs
from Pete Salzman for the Installfests.
- LERT - No report.
- Library - No report.
- Davis Community Meals - No report.
- LUGOD meeting location - Still no location plans for meetings after
November, when we will start being charged $30 per meeting. Currently, the
focus is on attempting to find sponsors, so we can continue meeting at the
Library (which, of course, will help them, too!)
- Financial Report - $15.00 in voluntary dues were
- Steve Hargadon, Hargadon Computer, Inc.,
"K12LTSP: Linux Terminal Server Project"
- Emily Stumpf
- Daphne Pareas
- Mike Simons
- Henry House
- Dmitriy Ivanov
- Johnathan Stickle
- Ken Herron
- Mahen Gunasekera
- Richard Harkey
- Mike Paton
- Duncan Harris
- Carl McCabe
- Steve Helms
- ... and 5 others
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2004 Sep 23 01:11