Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2004.09.07 Meeting Notes"
2004.09.07 Meeting Notes
- Demo - August 28th was Software Freedom Day
(http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/) and LUGOD celebrated by having a
demo at the CO-OP. Bill and Mike gave away old (vintage) copies Linux Journal,
and CDs that were originally burned for STC.
- Installfests - There will be installfests on October 9th and 17th.
- LERT - No report.
- Library - No report.
- Davis Community Meals - No report.
- LUGOD meeting location - No leads yet on finding a new location.
LUGOD has begun trying to find a new meeting location because the library will
begin charging $10 per hour for meetings, which is more than we can afford.
- Financial Report - $??.?? in voluntary dues were
- Alvin C. Eshe
- Emily Stumpf
- Mike Simons
- Daphne Pareas
- Dmitriy Ivanov
- Richard Harkey
- Seth Duffey
- Jeff Newmiller
- Tom Curtis
- ... plus 3 others
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2004 Sep 23 00:40