Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2004.06.21 Meeting Notes"
2004.06.21 Meeting Notes
- Demo - No report.
- Installfests - No report. Next IF should be July 17th.
- LERT - No report.
- Library - The library was purged some, and website index was
updated on Sunday. Henry House, Emily Stumpf, Dmitriy Ivanov,
Margo Schulter, John Zarrella and Bill Kendrick all volunteered.
- Davis Community Meals - No report.
- LinuxWorld Expo Booth - No report.
- Picnix13 - Linux Anniversary Picnic and Barbecue will take place
the weekend after LWE, on Saturday, August 7th.
Play frisbee, eat BBQ, play with ham radios. Might have wireless.
Baylands Park in Sunnyvale.
Carpooling will be coordinated closer to the date of the picnic.
- Financial Report - $??.?? in voluntary dues were
- Mike Simons did a talk on shell scripting basics.
- Emily Stumpf
- Mike Simons
- Daphne Pareas
- Dmitriy Ivanov
- Tim Schaeffer
- Ryan Castellucci
- Margo Schulter
- Jeff Newmiller
- Matthew Helms
- Chris Burkes
- Lenny Ryall
- Charles Kasmire
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2004 Jun 28 13:16