Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2004.05.17 Meeting Notes"
2004.05.17 Meeting Notes
- Debian stable release delayed due to removal of all non-free components
- Demo - No report.
- Installfests - The last Installfest was on May 15th.
At the last minute, we had to move to Room 75 (basement) of Kemper Hall
(EUII), due to a scheduling conflict. One person came from
'east of the Sierras', about 200 miles away! Two people came from
Redding (150 miles away)! $26 was donated to the Installfest, $6 was used
for parking costs.
- LERT - No report.
- Library - No report.
- Whole Earth Festival - The LUGOD booth got solar power and shade
from Offline. Many visitors to the booth were Mac users, so next year we
plan to bring some CDs with PowerPC software. We received just over $23 in
donations during the event. Photos are online.
- Government Technology Conference - Very successful event!
We gave away a lot of CDs! We got $2 in donations.
Photos are online.
- Davis Community Meals - No news. Bill still needs to talk
with Matthew Lange.
- Financial Report - approx $20.00 in voluntary dues were
- Emily Stumpf
- Daphne Pareas
- Mike Simons
- Jeff Duncan
- Dmitriy Ivanov
- Todd Trichler
- Kurt Hackel
- Harry Souders
- Ken Herron
- Dan Meyers
- Johnathan Stickel
- Seth Nagao
- ...and 6 others...
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2004 Jun 04 14:34