Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2003.02.16 Meeting Notes"
2003.02.16 Meeting Notes
- Agenda items:
- Henry needs help with the library, and talk about non-book items.
- Henry wants to give a financial report.
- Mike wants to talk about Installfest.
- Bill wants to talk about the mailing list.
- Henry wants to to talk about the format of the minutes
- Bill put forward a motion to push back the Installfest RSVP to 48hrs in
advance. Seconded by Henry. Mike prefers 24hrs. Henry suggests that if it
is beyond 48hrs that they be on a waiting list.
- Bill motioned that we create a 'vox-if' list for Installers (Installfest
volunteers). Seconded by Henry, if it is a moderated list. No objections.
- Kevin suggested that we have a quarterly meeting for Installers.
- Henry suggested that we sell the magazines (we have in the lending library)
for a $0.50 donation, else give away, else donate to the Davis public library,
else recycle. Bill seconds. No objections.
- Henry wants to know what to do with the Linux distros (in the lending
library). Melissa suggested that we only keep the current distros. No objection.
New proprietary distros will be sold or donated as a door prize.
- Bill is still working on the kiosk box.
- Henry gave a financial report. We have about $1260 to work with.
Note: These minutes were found in a notepad and entered onto the website
in March 2012.
- Bill Kendrick - root
- Mike Simons - sys
- Henry House - /dev/null
- Stephen Helms - typescript
- Kevin Murakoshi
- Melissa Hardenbrook
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2012 Mar 16 17:10