Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2000.01.18 Meeting Notes"
2000.01.18 Meeting Notes
Special 1 year anniversary meeting. Held in cooperation with the UC Davis
Chapter of IEEE.
- Due to time constraints, no committee reports were made.
- Financial Report - We collected ~$70.00 in voluntary dues.
- T-Shirts - T-shirts were handed out to those present who
- Bylaws - The bylaws have been updated. Due to the fact that
months starting with Tuesdays will have a 'first Monday' and 'third Tuesday'
only one week apart, we've changed our meeting schedule to the
first Tuesday and third Monday of each month, starting
- Installfest - The next Installfest will be on Sunday, January 23rd
from 10am until 6pm in EUII Room 1127 at UC Davis. Contact
Pete Salzman to RSVP.
- Cake - Two cakes and lots of refreshments were purchased and
made freely available, in celebration of our one year anniversary.
- Over 70 people attended - no attendance was taken
Photos of this meeting
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2001 Jul 18 14:12