Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 2000.01.03 Meeting Notes"
2000.01.03 Meeting Notes
- PPP How To - No change. ("Sorry, I was having fun all weekend...
And the week before." - Mike Simons)
- Davis Community Network - No change.
- Tax Exempt Status - No change.
- Farmer's Market - No change.
- Ambassador to Other LUGs - SVLUG meets Wednesday at 7pm. New
location, Netscape offices in Mountain View. No topic yet.
BALUG meets at the Four Seas Restaurant ($10 to attend, includes
all-you-can-eat dinner) on Tuesday the 18th. No topic yet.
CALLUG is on break until the third week of January. NBLUG (North Bay LUG)
meets on Tuesday, January 11th in Sebastopol. The topic is networking
- Financial Report - We collected $23.50 in voluntary dues.
- T-Shirts - Design Works says t-shirts should arrive in the
mail any day.
- Bill Kendrick presented part II of his "Simple DirectMedia Layer" talk.
- Pete Salzman
- Rhonda Bailey
- Bill Kendrick
- Marianne Waage
- Gabe Rosa
- Drew Parsons
- Mark Kim
- Zach Johnson
- Mike Simons
- Jennifer Rutherford
- Christine Scobee
- Ian Scobee
- Remington Stone
- Al Remmers
- Cynthia Reichart
- Warren Pickett
- Ralph Haygood
- Bryan Frane
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2001 Jul 18 14:11