Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 1999.05.03 Meeting Notes"
1999.05.03 Meeting Notes
We met at Steve's Place Pizza in Davis. Our first surprise party went off
very well. (Bill Kendrick's birthday is May 4th.)
- UCD RESENET-HOWTO - Jessica will post an URL to the VOX mailing
- UCD PPP-HOWTO - Peter is done. Others on the committee will
look over it now.
- Tax Exempt Club Status - Remington found the forms. Delegated to
- Davis High School Project - A meeting has been planned with Jan
from Davis High.
- LUGOD Logo - Please submit your logos / ideas.
- Ambassador to Other LUGs - COWLUG "bupkis." Joe will get back
to us at the next meeting about other LUGs.
- Financial Report - We collected $20.91.
- Constitutional Amendments:
- Capitalize "two" in "Article Two"
- Divide Article 4 into sections 1 and 2.
- Article 5 added an URL as section 1. Original text moved to section 2.
- Separate constitution and dissolution text into articles 5 and 6.
- LUGOD Library - Bill will contact Linux distributors to see if
we can get ahold of extra copies of different distributions.
- Linux Install Fest Interest Meeting - A meeting has been planned
to let users see if they would be interested in participating in the upcoming
Install Fest. UC Davis, Engineering Unit II building, room 1130, May 6th,
- Government Technology Conference (GTC) - GTC is full, so we won't
be able to participate.
- Adam Steffes of OCA talked about
and demonstrated FreeBSD.
- Ajay Tallam
- Mark Kim
- Bob Scofield
- Tom Trueblood
- Joe Arruda
- Jessica Luedtke
- Marianne Waage
- Peter Salzman
- Melissa Hardenbrook
- Zach Johnson
- Steve Wormley
- Remington Stone
- Jennifer Rutherford
- Sarah Clausen
- Adam Steffes
- Mike Simons
- Takashi Ishihara
- Jim Self
- Steve Zeck
- David O'Brien
- Dave ??
Joe Arruda-Wear Update
- Today Joe is modelling a lovely pair of well-worn blue jeans and a
lively Hawaiian shirt.
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2001 Jul 18 12:48