Linux Users' Group of Davis - "LUGOD 1999.04.05 Meeting Notes"
1999.04.05 Meeting Notes
We met at Steve's Place Pizza. It hailed quite a bit. It was cool.
- Dry erase board - Again no progression on dry erase board. Melissa
will send an e-mail out to Nicole.
- UCD-PPP - No progress.
- UCD-Resnet - Jessica is done. She will e-mail the final product
to Peter. He will handle it from there via e-mail or at the next meeting.
- Logos -
logos. We couldn't decide whether we liked any of
them enough to use, so she'll keep plugging away. Submit ideas and art to
- GLUE -
We've decided to join GLUE. The vote was 8 to 3 to 4. The GLUE committee
was officially dissolved.
- Tax Exempt Club
LUGOD will become a Tax Excempt Organization - the vote was 13 to 0 to 4.
- Finances - Bill has donated an Easter Basket for our collection
plate. $24 dollars was collected today. Our finances stand (after the
$34 we will spend to join GLUE) at $36.
Quote of the Meeting:
- "You can't handle my love!" - Joseph Arruda
Attendance / Survey:
We asked today's members what Kernel version and distribution they run.
Here's our attendance, and our answers:
- Peter Salzman - 2.2.4 RedHat
- Bill Kendrick - 2.0.36 RedHat
- Joseph Arruda - 2.1 RedHat
- Mike Simons - 2.2.4 Debian (slink)
- Aura deSaussure - 2.2.4 Debian (slink)
- Blaise Camp - 2.2.5 RedHat
- Marianne Waage - RedHat / 2.0 Debian
- Zach Johnson - "Orvul Redinbocker / Plastic Bowls"
- Jennifer Rutherford - Nothing
- Remington J S Stone - 2.0.36 - RedHat
- Sarah Clausen - "huh?"
- Steve Wormley - 2.1 Debian / 2.2.4 Debian
- Allan Hollander - No answer
- Melissa Hardenbrook - 2.0.36 RedHat
LUGOD: PO Box 1336, Davis, CA 95617
2001 Jul 18 12:46