2013 Feb 16 19:15

[vox] dual boot Linux on a Mac?

I'm in the market for a small Ultrabook, SSD-only, and am considering
getting a Mac for the hardware quality.  I would install Linux on it,
I've never used a Mac and don't have any desire to use OS X.  I hate to
get rid of the Mac software, so I would dual boot.

But...I'd like to avoid unnecessary complications in my life. :-)  Would
getting a Mac be risky in that regard?  And areo any particular Linux
distros recommended for the Mac?

Norm