2013 Feb 15 12:19

Re: [vox] Can anyone help?

Daniel,
So it looks like my options are winding up as being,
Xubuntu, Mint, Debian and at the outside Puppy.
Let me mull it over.
Thank you all for your help!
Namaste'
Scot

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Daniel Nelson <packetcollision@gmail.com> wrote:
I've not done anything but a network install in years, which needs a ~25 MB  to boot the installer.
The live/installer image is 1.1GB.

--
Daniel Nelson