January 6: Social gathering
2013 Feb 15 12:11

Re: [vox] Can anyone help?

I've not done anything but a network install in years, which needs a ~25 MB  to boot the installer.
The live/installer image is 1.1GB.

--
Daniel Nelson

On Friday, February 15, 2013 at 11:56 AM, Scot A wrote:

Daniel,
What size of flash drive would Debian require?
Namaste'
Scot

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Daniel Nelson <packetcollision@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm a big fan of Debian, and I've yet to see anything it didn't run on.

--
Daniel Nelson