2013 Jan 26 08:06

[vox] graphic artists

Greetings:

Curious to know if there are any members that can clean up an image file for
me.  I scanned a drawn image and it doesn't look 'crisp' when blown up.
Just let me know how much you will charge for your services.  The image I
want cleaned up is this one:

http://evesautomotive.com/logo.gif
I would clean it up myself but the only way I know how to do this is w/ a
tablet and I don't have one.

I am also looking for some future professional work on my web site.

Email me or look me up on facebook if you think you can help.

Thank you,

Jim
Eve's Automotive
http://evesautomotive.com