2013 Jan 14 21:48

[vox] Reminder: Hands-on Linux demo at Davis Food Co-Op tomorrow(Sun. Jan. 13th) 1pm-4pm

[vox] Reminder: Hands-on Linux demo at Davis Food Co-Op tomorrow(Sun. Jan. 13th) 1pm-4pm

Numerous members of LUGOD, their laptops and gadgets (Android phones, and
a RaspberryPi) will assemble at the Davis Food Co-Op tomorrow afternoon
from 1pm-4pm to engage with the public and let them know about Linux,
open source, and our club.

The event is part of the Davis Food Co-Op's "Healthy, Wealthy and Wise"
program of events happening throughout January, so between their advertising
and our's, there'll be some people dropping in just for the event.
Many others we'll talk to will be passers-by, curious about why there are
laptops set up where there's normally food samples. :)

We'll be in the little mini demo island, between the frozen foods aisle and
the meat department, in the main store at 620 G Street in downtown Davis.

Join us -- help demo, or just say hi.
Send your friends -- especially if they're curious about Linux, and/or you
want to encourage them to come to LUGOD meetings. :^)

Sunday, January 13th, 1pm-4pm!  http://www.lugod.org/projects/demo/

Sent from my computer