2013 Jan 12 17:52

Re: [vox] Sunday, January 13 at the co-op

Re: [vox] Sunday, January 13 at the co-op

I'm gonna go ahead and make myself flexible, because I'll have at least
one kid.  I prob. won't bring my laptop.  (Too much work-related
financial stuff stored on it.)  However, I plan to bring flyers and
handouts. :)

-bill!

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 04:31:40PM -0800, Alex Mandel wrote:
> On 12/30/2012 01:27 AM, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:14:53AM -0800, Eric Engelhard wrote:
> >> I can make it. Any equipment wishes?
> >
> > You got a Raspberry Pi? :)
> >
> > -bill!
>
> Since it's limited space do we have a plan to take shifts at the desk?
> I can do 1-2pm with my laptop and some Android phones.
>
> Other volunteers?
> Brian
> Bill
> Eric