2013 Jan 03 15:56

[vox] Flyer for LUGOD January meeting

No one (that I've seen) responded to my call for help producing
a nicer-looking-than-usual flyer for our 14th anniversary meeting /
"Hacker Lab" presentation this month, so I took it upon myself to whip
something together.  I've posted a bunch around town already, but I'd
appreciate it if folks could print copies and post them:

  * at your local laundry mat
  * at your favorite coffee shop or cafe
  * on the bulletin board at work
  * around UC Davis campus