2013 Jan 03 15:46

[vox] [fwd] Registration is open for CLS West 2013 at eBay TownHall on February 2nd

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CLS West Organizers <auto-message@eventbrite.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Subject: Registration is open for CLS West 2013 at eBay Town Hall on
February 2nd

 eBay will once again host us in their Town Hall conference center in San
 Jose on Saturday, February 2nd. This is the perfect space for an
 unconference of our size. You can register here:
 clswest2013.eventbrite.com

 We will follow the same format as last year with an unconference during
 the day and an evening dinner/social event all in the same space. The
 good news is they have great guest wifi and there is plenty of free
 parking at this location. The bad news is there is no Caltrain or BART
 station within walking distance. However, it is a short half mile walk
 from Component Station on VTA Light Rail.

 This year, we are charging $10 for general registration to cover a
 portion of the event cost. You can still register for free as long as
 you sign up to do one hour of volunteer work during the event. This way,
 everyone will be contributing in a small way towards the support of the
 event.

 And speaking of contributing to the event, we have opportunities for
 financial sponsorship at the Platinum ($2000), Gold ($1000), Silver
 ($500), and Bronze ($250) levels. If your company would like to be a CLS
 West 2013 sponsor, contact us at sponsorship@clswest.us.

 That's all folks, Van

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer