[vox] Flyer for WidgetFX talk

It's been a long time since I produced a flyer for a meeting, it seems.
(If anyone else out here feels artistic and would like to help out
in the future, please feel free to do so -- my flyers are extremely
basic and not particularly attractive :) )

Anyway, I've just posted a simple one for this month's WidgetFX talk.
(Brian, please print some and bring them to the Java and Groovy meetings
you said you might be going to this week!)

  http://lugod.org/documents/flyers/

I've alread posted a handful in downtown Davis.  (One problem is I'm
usually downtown around 9-9:30am, and most stores don't open until 10.
I'm also almost never on campus, so it needs some coverage, too.)

If folks could please print & post some flyers, it'd be much appreciated!
Thanks!

Sent from my computer