Re: [vox] [fwd] January Co-op Events

It's like a celebration of annother anniversary of the Davis Republic.
Bill brings the goodies box of Lugod propaganda and we bring our laptops
and explain GNU/Linux to curious folks.

Personally, I like a conspiracy theory, cabals, and secret societies.
People are much more intrigued by it. Probably not a good idea though.

Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/

Professor C. A. R. Hoare
The 1980 Turing award lecture