Re: [vox] C coders group

Also there's a #lugod channel on freenode if you want to talk to local programmers and lugod members. I know there are at least a couple C programmers in there. I don't write much C myself but I frequently run on about all sorts of programming topics there...

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:43 PM, Bill Broadley <bill@broadley.org> wrote:
On 12/04/2012 06:30 PM, Christopher Evans wrote:
> I'll consider it,
>

> I installe ngircd on my server today, still have to
>
> figure out how to configure channels and why it says
>
> nick is in use,

I suspect you will get more attendance if you use an existing irc network.