2012 Nov 26 10:44

Re: [vox] Should we skip January social?

Re: [vox] Should we skip January social?

I won't be able to be here either way, but I'd second Alex's comments.
I'm guessing you'd get zero or near-zero attendance. I'd probably skip, but bumping would be worth considering if you're generally getting a large number of people (I haven't been in awhile.)

Thanks,
Greg

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Alex Mandel <tech_dev@wildintellect.com> wrote:
On 11/20/2012 11:27 AM, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> January's social gathering lands on Tues. Jan. 1st.  Should we simply
> skip it?

Yes or bump it back 1 week.

Thanks,
Alex