2012 Nov 20 19:39

[vox] C coders group (Was re: LUGOD Meeting tongiht: SUSE Linux forthe Enterprise)

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 01:33:02PM -0800, Chris Evans wrote:
> I wish their was a c coders group

Hi Chris, there are definitely some C and C++ coders out here in LUGOD. (Hi!)
We don't really have any sub-groups within the club.  (We talked about
that a long, long time ago, and decided it wasn't worth the effort.)

If you have any C-specific topics you'd like to see, feel free to suggest!
Or, if you'd like to do a talk yourself, or propose a roundtable discussion,
go for it!

The closest thing I can think of to a C group is the ACCU, and there's
a chapter that meets down in Mtn View.  I usually forward their announcements
to this list ('vox'), and/or post them to our website's calendar
(http://www.lugod.org/calendar/)

  http://www.accu-usa.org/