2012 Nov 13 18:05

[no subject]

Side note, right now we often use CHDK on Canon Powershot type cameras
to do intervalometers, because you can use cheap off the shelf cameras
and you can write the scripts in BASIC of all things.

If others are interested their has been talk of a local PublicLab group
to help each other work on such platforms.

Enjoy,
Alex