2012 Nov 01 15:55

[vox] LUGOD officer nominations!

LUGOD is currently accepting nominations for our elected club officers.
Voting (if necessary) will take place online between November and
December LUGOD meetings.

If you'd like to nominate yourself, or anyone else, for one of our
officer positions, please contact Andrew Roach, our current secretary:

  typescript@lugod.org

LUGOD's officers are currently:
( http://lugod.org/members/officers/ )

  root (President)       - Yours truly, Bill Kendrick
  sys (Vice President)   - Brian Lavender
  /dev/null (Treasurer)  - No-one! (Greg FitzGerald was until recently, but
                           has moved out of the area)
  typescript (Secretary) - Andrew Roach

See our Bylaws for more on how our elections work:
  http://lugod.org/objectives/bylaws.html

Sent from my computer