2012 Oct 31 03:53

[vox] New log analysis tool

Hi,

We are a Swiss software company called centeractive ag. We have recently developed what we think is a pretty handy tool for log analysis called Retrospective Log Analyzer (www.retrospective.ch).

Itís not a spam message; we are not trying to sell you anything. We would like to offer your community 10 free Retrospective Log Analyzer licences (worth 58$ each) in the hope that we will get some valuable feedback from real users. Communities like yours seem a perfect place for this.† For the previous 6 months we have been improving this software and the feedback we have received so far has always been of great value to us.

Retrospectiveís key features are: search / tail (monitoring) of† logs on Linux hosts over SSH and on local disks, log entries split, column-split, log4j support, date auto-parsing in logs, and SSH keys support.

The Retrospective cartoon presents all these features in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pJn8ZEHRTE

We would be very grateful for any comments on our forum: http://forums.centeractive.com/viewforum.php?f=3

Any serious advice/comments will be considered when we prepare the next version.

Regards,
centeractive ag team