January 6: Social gathering
2012 Sep 23 12:37

[vox] Other ways to interact with LUGOD online!

[vox] Other ways to interact with LUGOD online!

For those who haven't noticed, or forgotten, LUGOD has a number of additional
ways to interact aside from our general meetings and mailing lists like
this one:

Chat
----
  IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
  http://lugod.org/irc/

  A public, realtime online chat channel on the Freenet IRC network.
  (irc.freenode.net, channel #lugod)

  You can use a local IRC client (like Xchat, Konversation, adium, irssi,
  irc II, and others, commonly available as packages in Linux distros),
  or a web-based client:  http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#lugod

Facebook
--------
  Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD) Facebook group
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/lugod/

LinkedIn
--------
  Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD) LinkedIn group
  http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=35879

LUGOD.org Feeds
---------------
 * LUGOD.org homepage news as an RSS feed
   http://www.lugod.org/news/

   Subscribe with this URL: http://lugod.org/news/rss.xml

 * LUGOD.org homepage calendar as an iCalendar feed
   http://www.lugod.org/calendar/

   Subscribe to LUGOD events via:
   webcal://www.lugod.org/calendar/lugod-only.ics

   Or to all items in the calendar (including other Sacramento-region
   computer clubs, and greater bay area club and other events of interest
   to users of Linux and other free and open source software):
   webcal://www.lugod.org/calendar/lugod-local.ics

Enjoy!

Sent from my computer