January 6: Social gathering
2012 Sep 17 08:13

[vox] LDAP with JBoss at SacJUG

I will talk about Java Authentication and Authorization Services (JAAS)
using LDAP at SacJUG this evening.

http://www.sacjug.org

In this talk, I will use the Apache Directory Server, JBoss 7.1 and JBoss
5.1 and we will look at implementing declarative security in servlets,
JSF, and the Seam tie in into JAAS.

Let LDAP be your user store for your next billon dollar venture.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/