2012 Aug 20 11:18

[vox] Regarding article: "Dangerous assumptions about clouds"

[vox] Regarding article: "Dangerous assumptions about clouds"

Howdy all from Texas A&M University,
(I have been accepted as a transfer student starting this Fall, 2012.
YES!!!)

I found this article most enlightening considering the brouhaha about
the United States government's effort to write enforceable
cyber-security legislation that addresses the issues of privacy and such.

Enjoy.

I am most interested in reading some of the discussion which I am sure
will follow.

Respectfully,

MJR