2012 Jul 31 22:55

[vox] Bay Area SUSE Meetup

We've got a new, more local guest speaker lined up to come from SUSE,
and he's confirmed that he can come speak at our November 19th meeting.

In the meantime, he wanted to share with folks out here that he's set up
a SUSE Meetup group for the Bay Area.  Enjoy!

  http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-SUSE-Meetup/

Sent from my computer