2012 May 21 17:33

[vox] Reminder: Ubuntu 12.04 / Unity talk on Monday (May 21) inDavis!

[vox] Reminder: Ubuntu 12.04 / Unity talk on Monday (May 21) inDavis!

Reminder!  The Linux Users' Group of Davis meets next Monday, May 21st at
7pm at the Yolo County Public Library, Mary L. Stephens Davis Branch
(315 East 14th Street in Davis), in the Blanchard Room.

Philip Ballew, Head of Ubuntu Youth, and contributor to the
Ubuntu Power User Community, will be coming to speak about Ubuntu 12.04 and
the Unity graphical shell.

For more information, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

Maps/direction: