2012 Apr 26 23:05

Re: [vox] Anyone installed Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Re: [vox] Anyone installed Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

installed today (thanks to UCD's mirror).  First impressions: no problems, fast & stable.  Unity is very responsive & the HUD is neat.

There's some buzz about adobe handing linux flash off to google, leaving us to require chrome for a browser fully supporting flash?  Thoughts on this?

-Carl

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Philip Ballew <philipballew@ubuntu.com> wrote:
Its very stable. I have been running it since late Febuary and seen
few problems.
On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Tony Cratz <cratz@hematite.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>        Seeing Ubuntu 12.04 LTS was released today, has anyone been
>        brave enough to install it?
>
>        I may try it in a VM first before I upgrade my system next week.
>

>                                                                Tony

Carl Boettiger
UC Davis
http://www.carlboettiger.info/