2012 Apr 23 16:07

Re: [vox] Specs for ZaTab (Was Re: ZaReason ZaTab tablet)

On 04/19/2012 06:41 PM, Bill Kendrick wrote:
>    Specs:
>
>      Pure Android
>      9.7" IPS 1024x768 display
>      5 point capacitive touchscreen
>      16 GB internal storage + microSD for additional storage
>      1 GB ram
>      Front and Back cameras
>      Sturdy metal back
>      High-capacity 8000 mAh battery
>      Ultra-light 630 grams
>
>    Ports:
>
>      Headphone
>      microSD card slot
>      mini-HDMI video out
>      2x micro-USB ports
>
>    Package includes:
>
>      Tablet
>      AC Adapter
>      USB Cable
>      User Manual
>      Source Code
>
>    Price: $ 349

	While these specs are good. But the price is at least twice as
	much as they should be.

	The ZBS A1000 7" tablet has half of these features. It does not
	come with 1 GB of Ram, nor the dual cameras. Nor the dual USB
	ports (I think it comes with the mini-HDMI).

	Yes I would love to have the above features in my ZBS A1000.
	But what I really would love to have is a working GPS chip.

	I got my ZBS A1000 for $110.

	I don't see mention of WiFi in the ZaReason tablet. I have it.

	Now what I also don't have is a true Linux table.

	But the real question is, are these differences worth the
	extra $250?

	After all, we can get a Droid tablet now for only $60.00.

	I'm very glad that ZaReason is in the tablet market. I just
	feel they should take a good long list at the price.

							Tony