2012 Apr 19 17:28

[vox] ZaReason ZaTab tablet

ZaReason, down in Berkeley, is in the process of stress-testing and finalizing
their own Linux-based tablet.  (Can run Android or regular Linux!)

Classy photos:
  https://twitter.com/#!/zareason/status/190199448872288257/photo/1
  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=419532364743191&set=a.419532361409858.109919.120567104639720&type=3&theater

Photo of it running some 3D game:
  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1417840&l=cef5fc5c44&id=120567104639720

Photo of ports:
  https://twitter.com/#!/zareason/status/185819349058207744/photo/1
  ( 2 USB, Micro HDMI, Micro SD card slot, headphone, power, speakers )

Other random:
  https://twitter.com/#!/zareason/status/178287053665091584/photo/1
  https://twitter.com/#!/zareason/status/178287592192749571/photo/1

I think I'm finally interested in owning a tablet. ;)

Sent from my computer