2012 Mar 09 09:58

[vox] SugarCRM

So folks, this may or may not be appropriate here (go ahead Bill, chastise me) but I'm at SugarCRM these days, and I'm looking to have some spots filled by clueful people:

Basically the roles of Front End Mobile Web Dev and Cloud Platform Engineer (the former is very _javascript_-centric, the latter, Ruby) are of immediate concern to me, but we are hiring like mad.

It's a good bunch of folks here at Sugar (there are quite a few VA Linux alumni here, including some of the original Sourceforge and VACM project staffers)...anyone wants more details, can ping me.

j/z

--
Joseph Arruda
http://www.josepharruda.com