2012 Feb 13 11:20

[vox] [VOX] Microsoft website hacked

Here's the latest reason to avoid MS:

"Microsoft India retail site hit by ‘cyber attack’"

"Microsoft said on Monday it was investigating an attack
by hackers on its Indian retail website,..."

The article said logins and passwords were taken.
Microsoft is calling it a "limited compromise."

Here's the article:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/13/microsoft-india-retail-site-hit-by-cyber-attack/