2012 Feb 15 15:15

[vox] Linux-compatible video editing software?

[vox] Linux-compatible video editing software?

Having trouble here finding good video editing software.  I have a
ContourRoam camera and would like to make some simple movies from
multiple clips with transitions, titles, etc.  So far I've tried:

avidemux: Not bad for trimming and re-encoding, but doesn't seem to do
much else, no transition effects, hard to understand.

Kino: Close, but only writes in NTSC or PAL formats/resolutions, doesn't
do HD such as 1080p.

Cinelerra: Very complicated, buggy, can't play your work in real time,
memory hog, crashes a lot.

Any suggestions?  :)

Rod