2012 Feb 09 17:15

Re: [vox] Need speaker for Feb

Heya,

What do you mean by customizing a distro?

Are we just talking about  installing packages via the terminal and
running a batch file?

Are we talking about customizing the kernel and recompiling?

Are we talking about creating a customized bootable LIVE CD/DVD of
specific packages for specialty usage?

Lots of choices here and any one would make an interesting presentation.

IMHO,

MJR