2012 Jan 30 14:10

[vox] [fwd] Greetings

Aww, shucks!  Wish I had noticed this email before the meeting, I would
have mentioned it! :)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Jon maddog Hall -----

Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 21:13:45 -0500
From: "Jon \"maddog\" Hall"
Subject: Greetings

Bill,

I would like to wish you and all the LUGOD members a very happy 13 year
anniversary.

I wish I could be there to celebrate it with you, but I know that you
will do it up right!

Warmest regards,

maddog
--
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux International(R)

Board Member: Uniforum Association
Board Member Emeritus: USENIX Association (2000-2006)

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several
countries.
(R)Linux International is a registered trademark in the USA used
pursuant
   to a license from Linux Mark Institute, authorized licensor of Linus
   Torvalds, owner of the Linux trademark on a worldwide basis
(R)UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the USA and other
   countries.

----- End forwarded message -----

Sent from my computer