2012 Jan 12 10:36

[vox] Reminder: LUGOD at the Davis Food Co-Op this Saturday (Jan.14th)

[vox] Reminder: LUGOD at the Davis Food Co-Op this Saturday (Jan.14th)

Just a quick reminder -- LUGOD will be holding a small hands-on Linux demo
at the Davis Food Co-Op this Saturday, January 14th from 11am - 2pm.

It will be at their small demo island, near the meat department.
Drop by and say 'hi', and send your Linux-curious friends!

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/demo/

Sent from my computer