2012 Jan 09 10:26

Re: [vox] Linux & Amateur Radio groups?

On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 05:21:28PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Someone wrote in to LUGOD asking:
>
>   "Do you know of Linux and Amateur Radio groups?"
>
> Anyone know off-hand?  Presumably local to Davis would be of interest,
> considering we're a local club. ;)

The Yolo Amateur Radio Society meets in Davis at Explorit on the
first Tuesday of the month. http://www.yars.org/ There is also a
mailing list for maintaining ham radio parts of the linux kernel
http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-hams and a list for
ham radio software in Debian http://lists.debian.org/debian-hams/
Nick, KG6PIP